By Jaime Pillora
A handson method of studying the basics of Grunt
About This Book
- Gain perception at the middle options of Grunt, Node.js and npm to start with Grunt.
- Learn tips to set up, configure, run, and customise Grunt
- Example-driven and packed with how to assist you create customized Grunt tasks
Who This booklet Is For
What you'll Learn
- Learn approximately Grunt and its advantages
- Understand Node.js and the way it pertains to Grunt
- Take an in-depth examine npm, Node.js modules, and the operating of Grunt plugins
- Get accustomed to fitting Grunt and developing your first Grunt construct environment
- Gain perception at the equipment of configuring Grunt and whilst each one strategy might be used
- Effectively execute Grunt by utilizing job arguments, job aliasing, multi-task pursuits, and more
- Construct your individual Grunt projects, multi-tasks, and asynchronous tasks
In fresh instances, smooth net browsers became the applying platform of selection. Grunt, in addition to its wide variety of plugins, offers an easy means of handling the massive variety of construct projects required to take care of a worldly net application.
This e-book first demonstrates numerous Grunt use instances sooner than operating during the steps of putting in, configuring, working, and customizing Grunt. you are going to how you can set up Node.js, the Node.js package deal supervisor (npm), and Grunt. Then, you are going to know how to establish and configure a personalised Grunt atmosphere. subsequent, you'll examine many of the equipment of working and customizing Grunt to make use of its flexibility. ultimately, to stress what has been learnt, you will find an entire instance construct of an internet application.