By Jonathan Chaffer, Karl Swedberg
* prepared menu to each procedure, functionality, and selector within the jQuery library
* quick lookup gains of the jQuery library
* comprehend the anatomy of a jQuery script
* expand jQuery's integrated functions with plug-ins, or even write your own
jQuery Reference Guide digs deeper into the library, taking you thru the syntax standards and following up with an in depth dialogue. You'll notice the untapped chances that jQuery makes on hand, and hone your talents as you come back to this advisor time and again.
What you'll study from this book?
* Get a extensive evaluation of the jQuery library's functions with a real-world example
* research any jQuery process, functionality, and selector intimately, at any place and at any time when it truly is needed
* examine jQuery's plug-in structure, utilizing various techniques to increase the library's capabilities
* discover the scale plug-in for purchasing the scale and place of any point at the page--even the record and browser window
* realize the shape plug-in for combining AJAX strategies with HTML forms
This ebook is a close reference consultant, and a useful source for solutions to your whole jQuery questions. It starts with a real-world jQuery instance, which illustrates the constitution of a jQuery script. a close reference bankruptcy is then awarded for every of the most parts of jQuery. The publication concludes with 3 reference chapters on jQuery plug-ins: the API for plug-in construction, the size plug-in, and the shape plug-in.
Who this booklet is written for?
This publication is for net builders who desire a wide, equipped view of the entire jQuery library has to supply or a brief reference on their desks to consult for specific details.